Thursday 1 March 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

Inky kindly gave me this award in her blog Inky the hamster Mommy, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I've never recieved an award XD. I also recieved it from Squeeze at Fluffy Toughie.


I would like to thank my hamsters, and of course the mice in helping me achieve this award. Then there is my ever understanding partner, who suffers a house full of rodents to keep me happy ;).

The rules of this award are as follows:
  •  In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
  •  In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
  •  In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
  •  In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
  •  In the same post, include this set of rules.
  •  Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.

Apparently I have to now list 7 random things about myself...hmm...
  • I love to write stories
  • I have a weird obsession with notebooks
  • I love purple
  • Spiders terrify me
  • I can't wait to finish university
  • I'm addicted to eBay
  • I haven't worn a dress in over 10 years 

I will make a confession now, I'm so new to the blogging community I don't even know 15 blogs yet D: but I will try my best:

And breathe! Ok so thats everyone, I don't know 15 yet, embarrassing as that is. But anyway, thank you again Inky, and congrats to the nominees!

4 comments:

  1. I think your blog is amazing(: I nominated you for the Versatile award you can find it here : http://cheek-pouches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think your blog is amazing, so I nominated you for the Versatile blogger award too! :)

    http://hannah-animal-tales.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete